9.20.2011

TIU's Fall Challenge

So, I've started following TIU again for their new Fall Challenge through the end of October. I did all of the bikini workouts and the 7 Day Slim Down combined with other cardio and eating right before my wedding and noticed huge changes in my body and the way I felt. They just came out with a fall update for the diet plan with awesome recipes and inspiration for healthy living! I love them and highly recommend them!

Learn more here!

Here's the workout I did today.. KILLER, but I LOVED it!

SHREDMILL WORKOUT
  • 3 Minute Brisk Walk
  • 3 Minutes Jog
  • 60 Second 'Sprint'- as fast as you can
  • 60 Second Jog
  • 60 Second 'Sprint' ~ just as fast as you can run- this speed can vary

~ Chill for 20-30 seconds, breathe, take a couple sips of water

  • 20 Pushups
    • 3 Minute Brisk Walk
    • 3 Minutes Jog
    • 60 Second 'Sprint'- as fast as you can
    • 60 Second Jog
    • 60 Second 'Sprint' ~ just as fast as you can run- this speed can vary

    ~ Chill for 20-30 seconds, breathe, take a couple sips of water

    • 20 Squat Jumps
    • 3 Minute Brisk Walk
    • 3 Minutes Jog
    • 60 Second 'Sprint'- as fast as you can
    • 60 Second Jog
    • 60 Second 'Sprint' ~ just as fast as you can run- this speed can vary

    ~ Chill for 60-90 seconds, breathe, take a couple sips of water

    • 20 Situps
    • 3 Minute Brisk Walk
    • 3 Minutes Jog
    • 60 Second 'Sprint'- as fast as you can
    • 60 Second Jog
    • 60 Second 'Sprint' ~ just as fast as you can run- this speed can vary

    ~ Chill for 60-90 seconds, breathe, take a couple sips of water

      • 30 second Plank
      • 5 Minute Cool-down Walk :) Shredded...
      PLUS...

      I added these to the end:
      20 lunges
      20 squat jacks
      20 side crunches
      20 tummy tucks

      ENJOY!!!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment