
Countdown. 5 days. 1/2 Marathon GO time!
So excited to knock this sucker off the list.. after completing the SL 10 Miler a week ago, I have a new found love for race day! Even though I have yet to officially complete the 1/2, I know it won't be my last! The excitement and adrenaline at the start line and throughout is so fun! And, what better way to enjoy it than with your best friends??!
Jessie and I before the 10 Miler

Alan meeting us at the finish line with flowers :)

Jessie and I have our race outfits purchased (which include hot pink sports bras people-YES) and our game faces on! Motivating Alan and Kris with cocktail bribes at the finish line! Ha!
Side note: The race donates all of the proceeds to the Huntsman Cancer Institute. I will personally be running in honor of Alan's mom, who passed away about a year and a half ago from breast cancer. Can't wait to honor such a wonderful woman!
You will do great!!!!! Good Luck this weekend!
ReplyDelete