11.28.2011

Motivation Monday

This next week of blog posts is ALL about FITNESS!! WHOOHOO!!
Are you excited? Cuz I sure am!
I'm in a serious mood to go into the next holiday feeling GOOD from routine workouts and clean eating! I am following the ToneItUp plan (found here) with some of my friends.
TIU offers free workouts on their blog, daily motivation via fb, email, and twitter, and a meal plan (for extra $$). In one word, they are FABULOUS.
Check it out for yourself, I promise you'll be happy you did :)

Here's Day 1, it's a BURNER!

Time Speed
0-1 4.5
1-2 8.0
2-3 4.5
3-4 8.0
4-5 4.5
5-6 8.0
6-7 4.5
7-8 8.0
8-9 4.5
9-10 8.0
10-11 4.5
11-12 8.0
12-13 4.5
13-14 8.0
14-15 4.5
15-20 4.5 @7.5 Incline

Followed by 3 sets of the following:

10 burpees

20 box jumps

40 walking lunges

60 second of tummy crunches + glute kickbacks

40 standing waistline crunches

10 squat jumps

20 box jumps

10 pushups


ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment