12.19.2011

Christmas Week!

I am sooooo excited for this week! I have so many fun things planned and I can't believe it's already time for all the celebrations!

#1 on the list is starting, yes STARTING my Xmas shopping! Eeeeeeeeeeek!

The hubby and I are going here tomorrow night!

Showing friends what this class is all about on Wednesday morning!

Making festive healthy treats from here with Heather Friday!

Must find/make one of these for our family party Friday night!



Really excited to kick this week off with a good workout too!

Here's a shweaty one for ya!

Incline: 1.0

Time: MPH:

0-5 6.3

5-7 6.5

7-9 6.6

9-11 6.7

11-16 6.8

16-21 6.5

22-23 7.5

23-24 6.5

24-25 7.5

25-26 6.5

26-27 7.5

27-29 6.5

29-30 6.3

Followed by:

10 jumping jacks

10 squat + knee raises (following each squat, alternate raising knees towards chest, should do 10 on each leg

30 lunges

40 wall arm toners (wall pushups – 1st set with wide set arms, 2nd set with arms closer together to target triceps)

50 second plank

40 crunches

30 lunges + kickbacks

20 squat + bicep curls

10 jumping jacks

*Repeat twice


ENJOY

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment